Accessibility StatementUpdated: December 2019.
Generalyourbestedge.com strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities. yourbestedge.com has invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that its website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence.
Accessibility on yourbestedge.comDuring the development phase we endeavour to follow WebAIM’s Principles of Accessible Design, and also try to help improve the accessibility of our website for users with disabilities by:
- Retaining the ability to adjust the font size
- Maintaining colour/contrast ratios for text
- Exposing information to the accessibility API through the use of ARIA attributes
Disclaimeryourbestedge.com continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities.
In an ongoing effort to continually improve and remediate accessibility issues, we also regularly scan yourbestedge.com with UserWay's Accessibility Scanner to identify and fix every possible accessibility barrier on our site. Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on yourbestedge.com fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0Wherever possible, yourbestedge.com will adhere to level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0). These guidelines outline four main principles that state that sites should be:
- Perceivable - Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive
- Operable - User interface components and navigation must be operable
- Understandable - Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable
- Robust - Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies
Here For YouIf you are experiencing difficulty with any content on yourbestedge.com or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us and we will be happy to assist.
Contact UsIf you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or need assistance, please contact us using the information below, or the form found on our Contact Page